- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
- Cherry and Tiger’s Bobux YouTube Review
- Ladybird Cake – Vintage Cookbook Recipe
Category Archives: Craft
Every year I look forward to National Craft Month and love attending Spotlight’s launch parties! This year, they blew me out of the water with a superb soiree to showcase current craft trends and handy gismos to make making more … Continue reading
A few years back, when I first started blogging, I wrote a guest post for My Poppet; a crafty lifestyle blog that I was totally crushing on at the time! The project was called My first ever Christmukka Tree, and seeing that Hanukkah … Continue reading
There’s something about crafting that makes me feel warm and fuzzy and oh so nostalgic. I was thrilled when Spotlight and Kids Business invited me to their National Craft Month Bloggers Lunch Event last week. Of course I brought my camera … Continue reading
We’re still riding the high from Cherry’s 4th Birthday Rainbow Party and part of the reason was we enjoyed organising all those crafty and creative activities in the lead up to her big day. A few days before the party, … Continue reading
This week I attended Spotlight’s Craft Month event where us bloggers watched experts demonstrate the latest in crafty gadgets, products and trends. Plus, to celebrate Craft Month, we’re giving away a $50 Spotlight Gift Voucher to one lucky Cherry and Me follower! To … Continue reading