- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
- Cherry and Tiger’s Bobux YouTube Review
- Ladybird Cake – Vintage Cookbook Recipe
Category Archives: Craft
The Summer Holidays are now officially over and Cherry has started her first week of “Big Girls” Kinder. We’ve loved spending time in our Summer garden, watching our Sunflowers grow, harvesting the poppy seeds and feeding “Milly and Poppy”, the Indian Miner birds … Continue reading
This week, Cherry, Tiger and Me spent a day in Melbourne’s City exploring our cultural hub – The National Gallery of Victoria. Hello Tiger! First stop, The Island Bird – a crochet suspended walkway by Ernesto Neto And look who’s walking! Then we … Continue reading
Cherry, Tiger and Me met up with our playgroup friends to check out the National Gallery of Victoria’s current kid’s exhibition, Express Yourself, by Sydney fashion duo Romance Was Born. Click here to see Cherry and Bella’s Big Day Out and Click her to see our … Continue reading
If you follow Cherry and Me on Instagram you’d know I LOVE getting my nails done! Below is a mixed bag of my favourite manicure moments shared over the past year. Plus read on for a fabulous NAIL ART GIVEAWAY! Last weekend I … Continue reading
Last week we celebrated Rosh Hashana, (Jewish New Year), and my father’s birthday and this week I thought I’d share Cherry’s Crafty Card making session. It’s tradition to dip apple in honey on Rosh Hashana to symbolise the start of a sweet new year, … Continue reading