- Cherry’s first Gaming Video – How to spot a Scammer on Roblox Adopt Me
- Cherry’s Easy Origami Bookmark
- Family ISO Dance Party!
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
Category Archives: Fashion
My little fashionista, Cherry, just loves her fashion accessories! In fact, she’s told me she aspires to be a shoe, handbag and hat designer when she grows up! Most days, Cherry wears her school shoes but looks forward to wearing … Continue reading
On Thursday morning I was invited by the National Gallery of Victoria to the Media Preview for their latest international exhibition – Victor&Rolf Fashion Artists. The sun was shining! I put my Mirka Mora skirt on along with my favourite … Continue reading
When Bobux approached Tiger and Me to try their latest designs for toddlers, I was thrilled and couldn’t wait for Tiger to take them for a test drive. We attended the official launch last Friday and brought our camera along … Continue reading
Cherry, Tiger and Me met up with our playgroup friends to check out the National Gallery of Victoria’s current kid’s exhibition, Express Yourself, by Sydney fashion duo Romance Was Born. Click here to see Cherry and Bella’s Big Day Out and Click her to see our … Continue reading
If you follow Cherry and Me on Instagram you’d know I LOVE getting my nails done! Below is a mixed bag of my favourite manicure moments shared over the past year. Plus read on for a fabulous NAIL ART GIVEAWAY! Last weekend I … Continue reading