- Cherry’s first Gaming Video – How to spot a Scammer on Roblox Adopt Me
- Cherry’s Easy Origami Bookmark
- Family ISO Dance Party!
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
Category Archives: Children’s
Cherry shows us how to make a quick and easy bookmark with an A4 piece of paper! You will need:– A4 piece of paper– Scissors– Glue stick or sticky tape– Coloured texters We’d love to see your creations! Share your … Continue reading
My little fashionista, Cherry, just loves her fashion accessories! In fact, she’s told me she aspires to be a shoe, handbag and hat designer when she grows up! Most days, Cherry wears her school shoes but looks forward to wearing … Continue reading
One of the perks about being a blogger is attending product launches and mingling with terrific likeminded creatives. This week I attended The Gro Company’s excellent event, to celebrate the launch of their new Australian website! The party was held at a spectacular location; … Continue reading
This week, Cherry and her brother Tiger celebrated the Jewish festival of Purim by dressing up in fancy costumes and baking Hamantaschens! Typically, Hamantaschens are filled with red jam or poppy seeds but we chose to fill ours with Nutella! … Continue reading