- Cherry’s Easy Origami Bookmark
- Family ISO Dance Party!
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
Category Archives: Photography
So last week I shared photos of our Romantic Weekend Getaway to Tasmania and our incredible day out at MONA. This week I want to show you where we stayed… The Henry Jones Art Hotel Several friends recommended we stay … Continue reading
Last week, the lovely Emma from Haven Lifestyle Photography come to our place to take some family portraits. We’re still in awe of the stunning images she took and would love to share them with you. Plus there’s a fantastic … Continue reading
This week I’d like to introduce you to one of my favourite Melbourne artists, Polixeni Papapetrou. Poli photographs children, (usually her own, Olympia and Solomon), dressed and disguised in whimsical costumes in serene rural landscapes. The Wanderer, 2009 The Wanderer … Continue reading
It’s no secret I love having my picture taken, so I was trilled when Melbourne photographer and film maker, Bernadette Keys, asked me to be her subject. The photographs she shot on film, (not digital), were for a body of … Continue reading
My Aunty Nellie is ‘Krazy for Kewpies’, just like her great-niece, Cherry! Here is a snapshot of some of the best pieces in her ‘Kewpie Kollection’. Nellie’s Kewpie display in her kitchen Cherry and the Kewpie Hand knitted Kewpie dress … Continue reading