- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
- Cherry and Tiger’s Bobux YouTube Review
- Ladybird Cake – Vintage Cookbook Recipe
Category Archives: Craft
I’m excited to announce that Lark, my fave online store for lovers of kitsch, colour and craft, has just opened their second retail space in Fitzroy! I was lucky enough to be invited to the grand opening and thought you’d … Continue reading
Yesterday Cherry’s Aunty Nise came over to play Tea for two Cherry showed Aunty Nise her newly converted cot-bed How to make a pom-pom with Aunty Nise Aunty Nise is one crafty chick and taught Cherry how to make a … Continue reading
On Wednesday evening, I attended the official launch of a much anticipated store in Church Street, Hawthorn. The lovely folk who created Down To The Woods have opened a delightful retail store called The Woodsfolk, stocked with their famous animal lamps, freckle rugs and other whimsical … Continue reading
Did you know Cherry’s Babushka, (aka my mother), is an artisit who studied in Russia? I grew up in a home filled with artwork and was always encouraged to be creative. Now Cherry loves spending time with her grandmother, getting involved and … Continue reading
Cherry and Me recently visited NGV Kids Corner at Federation Square to see Just Sing What You Feel, an exhibition curated by John Campbell encouraging visitors like ourselves to play, sing and make art together. The first room was covered with magnetic images and words … Continue reading