- Cherry’s first Gaming Video – How to spot a Scammer on Roblox Adopt Me
- Cherry’s Easy Origami Bookmark
- Family ISO Dance Party!
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
Category Archives: Shop
One of our favourite Melbourne design blogs, The Design Files, annually hosts TDF Open House where they completely furnish and style a beautiful home filled with gorgeous goodies featured throughout the year on their website. Everything is for sale and … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce that Lark, my fave online store for lovers of kitsch, colour and craft, has just opened their second retail space in Fitzroy! I was lucky enough to be invited to the grand opening and thought you’d … Continue reading
On Wednesday evening, I attended the official launch of a much anticipated store in Church Street, Hawthorn. The lovely folk who created Down To The Woods have opened a delightful retail store called The Woodsfolk, stocked with their famous animal lamps, freckle rugs and other whimsical … Continue reading
This week I’m excited to feature one of my favourite homeware boutiques, Fenton & Fenton! I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY to one lucky Cherry and Me Facebook fan! The beautiful Fenton & Fenton showroom, 417 High Street Prahran Love those … Continue reading
Last week I popped into the bright and beautiful showroom of Nicole Fendel Jewellery to take some snaps of an exciting Mother’s Day GIVEAWAY! One lucky Cherry and Me reader will WIN a pair of NFJ earrings valued at $187! … Continue reading