This Summer, I planted tomatoes in metal ‘Oscar the Grouch’ trash cans. Before planting, I hammered a few drainage wholes in the bottom and lined the base with fly-wire mesh so the soil wouldn’t fall out. As tomato plants don’t have long roots, the cans didn’t need to be filled entirely with soil. So to save space, I stacked the bottom half of the cans with crushed used polystyrene boxes that I picked up for free at the local green grocer. I then filled the top half with a good quality potting mix. I also planted basil and coriander around the sided. This is what they look like now.
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
- Cherry and Tiger’s Bobux YouTube Review
- Ladybird Cake – Vintage Cookbook Recipe