Last week, Cherry and I were invited along to a bloggers’ lunch to launch a very exciting new range of eco-friendly cleaning products, called Method. The event was held in a beautifully renovated victorian home, the perfect backdrop to showcase the fabulous Method products. Cherry and Me. Yes, we’re both wearing leopard print jeans!
This home really set the scene for the Method products range
A few products in the bathroom. Excuse the cake and serviette in my hand…
The prize pack includes:
- baby body lotion
- baby bubbly bath
- kids body wash – fuzzy peach
- kids 3 in 1 shampoo – crisp apple
- all purpose cleaner – french lavender
- spring daisy laundry – 50 loads
- kitchen hand wash – lemongrass
- bathroom cleaner
- daily shower
For your chance try these fabulously fresh goodies for FREE, simply:
1. LIKE Cherry and Me on Facebook, follower us on Twitter or both
2. Share this link on Facebook or Twitter or both
3. Then leave a comment telling us why you need Method in your home.
Here’s a Youtube clip by Method. Watch it. It’s awesome!
All the products featured in this post are available from: https://www.methodhome.com.au. A limited range are also available from Woolworths.