My parsley plant went absolutely berserk this year with flowers that soon turned into seeds. Rather than the seeds blowing away into the next door neighbors yard, I trimmed the stems and dried the seeds out by leaving them in the sun for a few days. I then collected all the tiny seeds and stored them in an empty egg carton for replanting next season. I love the way the twiggy stems look in recycled glass vessels like old milk bottles or jam jars. You can also use parsley seeds in cooking. Fun!
- Cherry’s New Bobux + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Cherry’s 6th Birthday + Marshmallow Party Cake
- Gro Company Event + Hamper GIVEAWAY!
- Cherry and Tiger Make Nutella Hamantaschens
- Spotlight National Craft Month 2017
- How To Make A Christmukka Tree
- New Cherry and Me Printed Textiles
- NGV – Viktor&Rolf Fashion Artists
- Cherry and Tiger’s Bobux YouTube Review
- Ladybird Cake – Vintage Cookbook Recipe